Sunday, November 20, 2005

An even 3 dozen


Heartfelt thank yous to my incredible bride and to my two beautiful daughters for making my birthday weekend very special. Once, the nerf football was the symbol of the perfect birthday -- the pristine foam in one or two shades, the soft squeezability before it got soggy or hard. It was what everyone gave you when you were eight, and that was cool. Now, I settle for a donut for breakfast, pizza and cold beer for dinner. Maybe later on we'll get the Speisekammer meal I'm cravnig...but even that won't top the love and smiles and giggles from my family. And Dec. 14, Barenaked Ladies here we come!

Below: candle blowing and zoo visiting



Comments:
crap---i didn't know it was your b-day! happy belated birthday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?