Thursday, February 16, 2006

Psycho T to the rescue

All hail Tyler Hansbrough, freshman phenom at UNC. 40 points in a big comeback win over GT last night, which I missed due to the arrival of my parents. Oh well -- important thing is, a big step toward an NCAA berth! And it is the final stamp of "I'm here and I'm a stud" by Psycho T (his nickname, apparently)...and legions of Tar Heel fans are now nervous about his possible early departure to the NBA. Stay, Psycho T, stay! Help is on the way!

I've got something to post later, about our "night out" in San Francisco last week. But that will have to wait, as work beckons.

Comments:
By "my parents" I hope you mean your mom and stepdad. I'm really sorry about "Love Monkey," by the way. I kept meaning to watch it based upon your recommendation, but I guess folks like me were the problem, i.e. those intrigued by the idea but who couldn't get around to watching it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?