Monday, February 13, 2006

Travel curmudgeon

(With apologies to Frank Deford...)

I suppose I don't have much to complain about, considering thousands of people were stranded at airports yesterday due to the snowstorm in the Northeast. Well, they can complain on their own blogs.

Me -- I spent 13 hours in planes and in airports and 7 hours in a hotel...all for a 2.5 hour meeting at a Hyatt at DFW. Now that was a good use of my time. Some trenchant observations of my fellow travelers (fueled by tiredness and now a very frustrating day at work), observed in Oakland/Denver/Dallas:

I got through this minor travel ordeal with the help of Patton Oswalt and David Cross on my nano. Thanks fellas -- I'm sure I'm the object of wrath on someone else's blog, because I was laughing to myself so hard at times.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?