Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What I'm not writing

I think a lot about blogging, which is not surprisingly a lot easier than actually blogging. I applaud those who have gotten into a regular pattern/habit of blogging -- I can't seem to get into that kind of groove myself. What is this supposed to be about? Me? Why am I doing this? Is there some interesting hook...and by interesting, I mean something that will keep me interested as much as my "readers" (ha!).

In the spirit of the above lament, here is a list of things I've thought about blogging:

That's all I can think of. Well, it counts as a post...but who's counting? I'm off to D.C. for a business trip in the morning...10 years almost to the day of when I left (as I mention above). If I ever make it out of the hotel, I might try to walk around the corner and see my old office on F St.



Comments:
Greetings from Portland. I was googling old acquaintances from the NPF and stumbled on your blog. I've felt a little guilty and voyeuristic, so feel morally compelled to reveal my presence! I'm happy to see it seems you are doing well and now have a second charming daughter.

Take care - Terry
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?